Emil Forsberg's agent Hasan Cetinkaya has suggested his client could leave RB Leipzig this month amid speculation Liverpool is looking to sign him.
The 25-year-old has been one of the revelations of the season and has been key to RB Leipzig's fine start to 2016-17, with five goals in 15 Bundesliga outings.
His good performances have not gone unnoticed elsewhere and the winger's representative has refused to rule out a transfer. "I will not confirm any names, but a number of big clubs have made enquiries after his first great half of the season," Cetinkaya told Bild .
"RB Leipzig are on track to become a big club that will soon play in the Champions League. But I cannot promise that Emil will stay this transfer window." The Sweden international himself, however, is seemingly not thinking about a departure just yet.
"We are feeling very well here. The quality of life is high and my wife enjoys life here. That is important to me. Had she not been happy in Leipzig, I would not have felt so well at this club," Forsberg told Sport Bild .
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Prasidh removes Warner after fifty; Smith, Marsh at the crease
- Shooting HIGHLIGHTS Asian Games 2023: Sift Kaur wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav,Manush Shah wins doubles R-64, Qualifies for R-32; Sathiyan, Manika in Mixed Doubles next
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India wins gold, silver in shooting team event; Moves on 5th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates: Esha bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold, Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; India 5th with 22 medals