Franck Ribery has posted a heartfelt message to farewell Arturo Vidal as the Chile international nears a move from Bayern Munich to Barcelona.
Vidal, 31, has played alongside Ribery at Bayern since swapping Juventus for the Allianz Arena in 2015, the pair winning the Bundesliga in each of their three seasons together in Germany.
A deal has been agreed to between Barca and Bayern and Vidal is set to pull on the famous Blaugrana shirt next season, should he successfully complete a medical at Camp Nou. And, veteran French forward Ribery will miss the energetic midfielder in Bavaria this season.
- Women’s Asian Champions Trophy: India to begin campaign against Thailand on Oct 27
- Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan suffers heaviest ODI defeat against India
- .01 seconds shy of Usha’s 39-year-old record, Vithya Ramraj looks to hurdle into record books
- ’Speak to Pep’, Southgate says City also uses Foden out wide
- Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan ‘grateful’ for India wake-up call ahead of World Cup