Loris Karius has thanked Liverpool fans for their support after joining Besiktas on a two-year loan. The goalkeeper made two crucial errors in Liverpool's Champions League final loss to Real Madrid in May, while he also struggled for form during pre-season.
Liverpool subsequently paid a, then, world-record fee for a goalkeeper to sign Alisson from Roma, with the Brazilian taking over as first choice between the posts.
Karius is, now, keen to rebuild his reputation in the Turkish Super Lig after making 49 appearances for Jurgen Klopp's side.
- Shubman Gill attains career-best second position in latest ICC Rankings
- 13 Odisha athletes bound for Asian Games to get Rs 10 lakh each from state government
- Asia Cup 2023: Wellalage ‘very happy to get big wickets of Kohli, Rohit’
- VIDEO: Djokovic celebrates U.S Open triumph with Serbian basketball team
- King’s Cup 2023: Litmus test for India to find its next No. 9 with FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers ahead