A youthful United States played out a 0-0 draw against an undermanned Bosnia-Herzegovina in an international friendly in California on Sunday.
The visitors had the best chance to find a winner at the StubHub Center in Carson after being awarded a second-half penalty.
However, Haris Medunjanin – the most experienced player in Bosnia-Herzegovina's squad – struck the post with his spot-kick in the 53rd minute.
It was a first game in charge for Robert Prosinecki, who was appointed the nation's coach earlier this month.
USA, who were without a host of first-team regulars as they played under interim coach Dave Sarachan, also had their chances in the draw.
Only four players in USA's 20-man squad had made more than 10 appearances for the national team, as they experimented in a match played outside a FIFA international window.
- Asian Games 2023 Quiz - Set 2
- Kishore Jena’s journey to Budapest—a tribute to the human spirit
- US Open 2023: Jabeur knocked out by Zheng in fourth round
- US Open 2023, Day 9 Order of Play: Djokovic vs Fritz, Gauff faces Ostapenko in quarterfinals
- Asia Cup 2023 points table: India qualifies for Super 4 with win vs Nepal; Pakistan, Bangladesh through