Spain’s football federation chief Luis Rubiales has been under fire this week for instances of inappropriate behaviour during the FIFA Women’s World Cup final where Spain beat England 1-0 to lift its maiden world title.
When asked to comment on the scandal surrounding Rubiales, Paris Saint-Germain coach Luis Enrique instead praised Rubiales and his “exceptional work” at the helm of the Spanish football federation.
Former Spain coach Enrique also stressed that Rubiales has “acknowledged his mistakes” after his unsolicited kiss on the lips of player Jenni Hermoso following Spain’s Women’s World Cup triumph.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score February 10 Matches Updates, Scorecard: Mumbai 351 all out, Padikkal falls for 151, Pujara misses double ton
- Dalibor Svrcina, fighter with a racket and deep into Hinduism and Buddhism books, marks his tennis territory
- India squad for last three Tests against England: Full players list announced for IND v ENG series; Shreyas Iyer misses out
- La Liga: Cardoso shines as Real Betis defeats Cadiz
- NorthEast United FC vs East Bengal LIVE streaming info: When, where to watch ISL 2023-24 match