India’s duo of Aditi Ashok and Sharmila Nicollet made an early exit as they both missed the 36-hole cut at the LPGA ShopRite Classic golf tournament here.
Aditi, who looked well placed after a first round of 71, had a totally off day and shot 79 without a single birdie.
That saw her miss the cut. It was only the second missed cut in six starts on the LPGA.
Sharmila shot rounds of 76 and 78 and missed the cut by a long margin. It was Sharmila’s first appearance on LPGA since 2012.
Meanwhile, South Korea’s In-Kyung Kim shot 66-67 to join Paul Creamer (66-67) in shared lead at nine-under 135.
Two-time defending champion Anna Nordqvist shot an even-par 71 and is tied for third — and only two shots back — with Jeong Eun Lee and Moriya Jutanugarn.
- Los Cabos Open 2024: Thompson downs Ruud to win maiden ATP crown
- Ranji Trophy Highlights 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN beats Saurashtra by an innings; Andhra closes in on win vs MP
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Ashwin overtakes Kumble for most wickets in Tests in India
- Canadian teenager Morales Williams races to world indoor 400 record
- India vs England, 4th Test Day 3 HIGHLIGHTS: IND 40/0; India needs 152 runs more