Tiger Woods has been grouped with Hideki Matsuyama and Russell Knox for the opening two rounds of The Open at Carnoustie.
The three-time champion is looking to win his first Open title since 2006 and his first major since the 2008 U.S. Open, having shown encouraging signs of a return to form this year.
Woods finished tied for fourth in his last outing at the Quicken Loans National earlier this month but is yet to make his mark on a major on his comeback, finishing tied for 32nd at the Masters before missing the cut at Shinnecock Hills.
The American, Matsuyama and Knox will tee off at 15:21 local time on Thursday, before a 10:20 start the following morning.
Defending champion Jordan Spieth plays alongside Justin Rose and Kiradech Aphibarnrat in a 9:58 start on day one, while Rory McIlroy has been grouped with Marc Leishman and Thorbjorn Olesen.
Jon Rahm is another relatively early starter, teeing off at 10:09 with Rickie Fowler and Chris Wood, and Justin Thomas, Francesco Molinari and Branden Grace make up one of the more eye-catching initial groupings.
Elsewhere, Dustin Johnson will have Alex Noren and Charley Hoffman for company, while U.S. Open champion Brooks Koepka tackles the course alongside Ian Poulter and Cameron Smith.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 40/3 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi
- Pakistan players told to put country before franchise leagues under new team director Hafeez
- S.Korea suspend striker Hwang Ui-jo over sex video investigation