Bengaluru Bulls has decided to let go of its captain and marquee player Vikash Kandola ahead of the Pro Kabaddi League season 10.
Kandola became the second most expensive player in the history of the tournament when the Bulls paid him a hefty sum of 1.7 crores to acquire his services for PKL 9.
However, the veteran didn’t turn out at his finest as Bengaluru missed out on the cup after losing 29-49 to eventual winners Jaipur Pink Panthers.
Randhir Singh Sehrawat’s Bulls only retained four players ahead of the auction - Neeraj Narwal, Bharat, Saurabh Nandal and Yash Hooda.
Here is the full list of players retained by the Bengaluru Bulls:
BENGALURU BULLS - RETAINED PLAYERS FOR PKL SEASON 10
- IND vs SL, World Cup 2023: Lowest totals against India in ODI cricket history
- IND vs SL, World Cup 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: Shami takes five-wicket haul as India beats Sri Lanka by 302 runs to qualify for semis
- IND vs SL: Fan fever at ICC World Cup 2023 peaks as India vs Sri Lanka returns to Wankhede
- India registers its biggest win in ODI World Cup history, second largest overall in WC
- ICC World Cup: Lowest team totals in ODI WC history; Sri Lanka registers fourth worst score