Rishank Devadiga made history books by scoring a staggering 28 points as UP Yoddha hammered the Jaipur Pink Panthers 53-32 in Thursday's Pro Kabaddi League match at Jaipur.
While Devadiga created the record for most points scored by a raider ever in a PKL match, UP Yoddha also recorded the highest number of points scored by any team in fifth season.
From the very first minute, the Yoddhas dominated proceedings and were relentless throughout the match.
READ: Bengaluru Bulls beats Dabang Delhi 35-32
The match was Pink Panthers’ Navneet Gautam’s last match in the PKL and the side failed to give him a winning farewell. Gautam, who captained his team on the night, was unable to get on the score sheet, while Tushar Patil scored eight points for the side.
UP Yoddha has all but qualified for super play-off and is third in Zone A with 59 points from 20 matches. With the loss, Jaipur Pink Panthers remain fifth in Zone B with 51 points from 21 matches.
Latest on Sportstar
- England spinner Jack Leach ruled out of Ashes 2023
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: When and where to watch Benzema’s last game; Streaming Info; Predicted XI
- Gundogan is HIM: Man City midfielder stakes claim to be best signing of Guardiola era
- Indian sports news wrap, June 4
- Pavlyuchenkova not expecting red carpet for Russians at Wimbledon