It looks like makeover time for Haryana Steelers with the side letting go of a very unstable core ahead of the 2023 PKL player auction in September.
Manjeet, Meetu, Rakesh Narwal - three of the main raiders have all been let go, with only K Prapanjan who, despite his experience, has been one of their secondary raiders for the outfit. Even the defensive gets a massive facelift, with the one exception being the retention of Jaideep Dahiya-Mohit Nandal cover combo.
Veteran Joginder Singh, who after a point featured more on the bench, and Amirhossein Bastami, the Iranian who added a fair but of muscle to an otherwise unsteady defence, have also been let go as has mercurial corner defender/allrounder Nitin Rawal.
Here is the full list of players retained by Haryana Steelers
HARYANA STEELERS - RETAINED PLAYERS FOR PKL SEASON 10
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: NED needs 340 runs to win, Stokes hits hundred
- Ben Stokes smashes maiden World Cup hundred during ENG vs NED match
- ENG vs NED: Woakes becomes first No. 8 England batter to score ODI World Cup fifty
- IND vs NED, World Cup 2023: Kohli skips optional training session in Bengaluru, Bumrah hits Kishan
- IND vs AUS, T20 Series: Fifth match between India and Australia shifted to Bengaluru from Hyderabad