Tamil Thalaivas head into this game after a loss in their previous outing. They have recorded seven wins, seven losses as well as three ties so far. Narender has been the standout raider for the Thalaivas with 173 raid points. He has had support from Ajinkya Pawar who has scored 68 raid points, while Himanshu Singh managed 36 raid points. In defence, Sagar has led the way with 53 tackle points. Sahil Gulia has also played a key role with 41 tackle points along with M. Abishek who has registered 28 tackle points.
FORM GUIDE: TAMIL THALAIVAS
Raiding form, team performance and the race to the knockouts - we’ve discussed it all in our weekly Pro Kabaddi League live stream. Check out the full stream below:
Gujarat Giants, meanwhile, have managed five wins, suffered 10 losses and played out a tie in Season 9. Rakesh has been prolific for them in attack with 126 raid points. Parteek Dhaiya and Chandran Ranjit have also done well with 103 and 82 raid points respectively. However, the Giants’ defence could do better with Sourav Gulia and Arkam Shaikh currently their best performers with 26 and 24 tackle points respectively, while Rinku Narwal has chipped in with 22 tackle points.
FORM GUIDE: Gujarat Giants
Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants head-to-head
Tamil Thalaivas and Gujarat Giants have played against each other in seven matches. Tamil Thalaivas have won twice whereas Gujarat Giants have won four matches. One game ended in a tie.
WHEN AND WHERE TO WATCH
The Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants Pro Kabaddi Season 9 game will be telecast live on the Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar from 7:30 PM onwards on Sunday, November 27.
- Djokovic eases past Etcheverry at Paris Masters 2023
- ICC World Cup 2023: Jansen poised to add new chapter to South Africa’s rich history of all-rounders
- ISL 2023-24: Full list of Indian Super League results; Mohun Bagan edges 3-2 past Jamshedpur
- Indian women’s football team bows out of the Paris Olympics Qualifiers after Uzbekistan loss in the second round
- ICC World Cup 2023: Rohit Sharma says India not thinking about staying unbeaten, Sri Lanka clash not a ‘cakewalk’