Tamil Thalaivas has lost just one of its last five matches and has nine wins, seven losses and four ties in Season 9. Young Narender with 210 raid points has been the team’s go-to player, while Ajinkya Pawar - who has been in fine form of late - has contributed when needed as his 106 raid points show. As far as its defence goes, Sagar has been the team’s standout tackler with 53 tackle points, while Sahil Gulia has had a big impact as well through his 50 tackle points. M. Abishek and Mohit have also contributed 35 and 26 tackle points respectively.
UP Yoddhas, meanwhile, is already through to the playoffs and will be keen for a win on Wednesday after a loss in its last outing. Unsurprisingly, Pardeep Narwal has been the team’s talisman with 208 raid points, while Surender Gill (132 raid points) and Rohit Tomar (63 raid points) have provided the Dubki King with great support. On the defensive front, Sumit with 49 tackle points has been the Yoddhas’ best tackler and he’s had help from Ashu Singh, who has managed 47 tackle points. Gurdeep and Nitesh Kumar have also chipped in with 32 and 31 tackle points respectively.
PKL 9, week - 8; raiding form, team performance and the race to the knockouts - we’ve discussed it all in our weekly Pro Kabaddi League live stream. Check out the full stream below:
HEAD TO HEAD
Played: 11 | Tamil Thalaivas: 3 | UP Yoddhas: 5 | Tied: 3
PLAYERS TO WATCH OUT FOR
Tamil Thalaivas: Ajinkya Pawar
UP Yoddhas: Gurdeep
WHEN AND WHERE TO WATCH
The Tamil Thalaivas vs UP Yoddhas Pro Kabaddi Season 9 game will be telecast live on the Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar from 8:30 PM onwards on Wednesday, December 7.
- IND vs NED Live Score, World Cup 2023: India eyes record ninth win against Netherlands; Preview, toss at 1:30pm
- New Zealand Test star Henry Nicholls cleared of ball tampering
- PCB, team management ignored advice to relook spin bowling attack before World Cup, says Misbah Ul Haq
- Six England World Cup 2023 players retained for Caribbean tour; Buttler remains captain
- India vs Netherlands, LIVE Streaming Info, World Cup 2023: When and where to watch IND vs NED match today?