Ahead of the Indian Premier League season 12, Royal Challengers Bangalore’s coach Gary Kirsten shared his thoughts on the five-day training camp for domestic players.
“The camp gave us an opportunity to start formulating our thoughts around how we want to play and what our strongest team will look like for IPL 12. We had most of our Indian players join and it was a great opportunity for me to see players I have not watched that often. It was also a good opportunity for the coaching staff to get together and formulate a way to work and get the best out of each player.”
- Sportstar Hangout E01: India men’s hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh on Olympic aspirations, his daughter Ruhanat and the drive to keep improving
- Al Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh Highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo scores and assists for Saudi Pro League side
- Russia says IOC rules for Russian athletes ‘discriminatory’
- Real Madrid boss Ancelotti expecting Vinicius to return in January
- Volleyball Club World Championship: Ahmedabad Defenders loses to reigning champion Sicoma Perugia, out of semis race