Someone you would go to when you are in doubt...
I will go to my coach for his genuineadvice when I have any doubts about my game.
Most memorable performance
In the 2010 Commonwealth Games, where I defeated Wong Me Choo ofMalaysia after losing the first game and being down in the second and warding off a game-point.
Favourite moment from your playing days
All my wins thatmotivated me towinmore...
Best friend in theworld of sports
Prankster in the teamfrom whom you wouldkeep away...
Roger Federer and Sachin Tendulkar.
How do you unwind?
By doing extra training.
Biggest off-field accomplishment
Charity for humanity.
One thing that people don’t know about you...
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
It changes with the passage of time (recent Hindi movie songs only).
Favourite karaoke song
I don’t sing songs.
No interest (in reading).
I am a simple girl.
If not a badminton player, what would you have been?
I would have been an agriculture scientist after doing a Ph.D.
Funny nicknames you have been given
I was called Steffi for nine years inmy childhood.
- WATCH: Ruturaj Gaikwad hit 7 sixes in one over against Uttar Pradesh in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Cincinnati midfielder Acosta named MLS Most Valuable Player
- Indian sports news wrap, November 28
- FIBA holds draw for final four Olympic men’s basketball qualifying events
- Premier League 2023-24: Wolves manager O’Neil losing faith in VAR