Someone you would go to when you are in doubt...
My mum for things in my personal life, my dad for my professional life and my wife for both!
How do you unwind?
I enjoy cycling, swimming, watching television shows or reading and just spending time travelling with my family and friends.... Oh, and there’s karaoke!
Hmm... Monaco, Le Mans, Suzuka
Ferrari 250 GTO or an Aston Martin DB5
Favourite Formula One destinations:
Melbourne, Montreal and Monaco
One thing that people don't know about you...
Before I started racing, I used to be really overweight. I had hit nearly a 100 kilos but then racing gave me the motivation to get fit and I lost 26 kilos in a single year when I was 16 years old.
Alain Prost, Mario Andretti, Roger Federer, Chris Froome
Top Gun (super cheesy 80's fun)
It’s My Life by Bon Jovi
Favourite karaoke song
Piano Man by Billy Joel
Kodaikanal or Tuscanny
Biggest off-field accomplishment
Establishing myself as a globally recognised commentator and analyst despite coming from a country without a big motorsport history.
‘Chasing the Title’ by Nigel Roebuck and ‘Freedom At Midnight’ by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre.
I'm a good cook! When I first moved to Europe to race I couldn't even make tea, now I regularly cook dinner for 15 or more people.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 40/3 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi
- Pakistan players told to put country before franchise leagues under new team director Hafeez
- S.Korea suspend striker Hwang Ui-jo over sex video investigation