After completing the 2017 GP3 season, India’s Arjun Maini started testing with F2 teams in the post-season tests happening here. On Thursday, he tested with Trident and will be testing for F2 Champion, Russian Time on Friday and Saturday.
The Haas F1 Development Driver, who is supported by JK Racing and TVS Racing, will be testing Russian Time’s Artem Markelov's car, who finished second in the F2 Drivers Championship in the 2017 season. Russian Time has been part of the GP2 and Formula 2 series since 2013.
Commenting about the post season tests in Abu Dhabi, Arjun shared his excitement saying, “It will be exciting to challenge myself in what is currently amongst the best cars in the F2 series. The ability to drive a car that has delivered some great results this season is an exciting thought and I look forward to the two remaining days of testing.”
Team Principal of Russian Time Svetlana said, "We are delighted to have Arjun in the team in the vice champion’s car and we are looking forward to a good performance from him and hope he will have a good experience.”
Arjun finished the 2017 GP3 season tenth in the standings with two podiums including his maiden win in the first race in Barcelona.
- India-W vs Malaysia-W Dream11 Prediction, Asian Games quarterfinal: Predicted XI, fantasy teams, squads for Hangzhou 2023
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Updates: Hangzhou 2022 blog - India asked to bat first vs Malaysia in women’s cricket match
- India vs Malaysia Live Score, Asian Games 2023: Malaysia wins toss, opts to field; Rain threat in IND-W vs MAS-W quarterfinal, when and where to watch?
- Inter Miami vs Toronto FC, Live Score: Lionel Messi subbed off in the first half; MIA 1-0 TOR at half time
- Asian Games 2023 schedule today, September 21: Indians in action, events, LIVE streaming details, timings in IST