Ahead of the launch of Renault's new car, the team released images of Formula One driver Daniel Ricciardo wearing team colours, the famous yellow jersey, for the first time.
The Australian made the decision to join Renault last year, but was unable to drive for the French manufacturer at the post-season in Abu Dhabi because Red Bull hadn't released him then.
Renault's new car will be unveiled on February 12 and the pre-season testing starts in Barcelona on February 18.
Ricciardo finished sixth in the drivers' standings last year behind then-teammate Max Verstappen. His new Renault teammate Nico Hulkenberg was placed seventh, 101 points behind Ricciardo.
In 2018, Ricciardo won in China and Monaco. He also had eight retirements, the most by any driver in F1 in 2018.
Ricciardo has spent five seasons with Red Bull and has signed a two-year deal with Renault with a belief that the team can challenge in the 2020 campaign.
- F1: Max Verstappen primed to roar back at ‘old school’ Japan GP
- ‘Great solution’: Klopp, Tuchel back Nagelsmann amid Germany job rumours
- UEFA Champions League: ‘I like these situations’ says under-pressure Manchester United boss before Bayern tie
- Bayern Munich vs Manchester United Head-to-head: UEFA Champions League, FCB v MUN H2H, UCL 2023-24
- UEFA Champions League: Tough challenge for Inter to repeat last season’s achievements - Inzaghi