The 2020 Formula One season will get underway in March, with six-time world champion and Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel likely to go head to head for the title once again.
Over the course of the season, the duo has a number of Grand Prix records in sight.
Vettel has a total of three wins at the Australia Grand Prix and can equal the most number of individual wins achieved by Michael Schumacher and Lex Davison.
The German also has another record in his sight with the Bahrain Grand Prix giving him the chance to register his fifth victory and become the most successful driver there.
Hamilton has won the Chinese Grand Prix six times and will look to better his record by winning his seventh title in this year’s edition.
With four wins at the Spanish Grand Prix, Hamilton is the second-most successful driver. Michael Schumacher’s six wins makes him the most successful.
Hamilton has won the Hungarian Grand Prix seven times, which is already the most. He could add an eighth win when the race is held in July this year.
- Guwahati Masters: Ashwini-Tanisha pair beats Chinese duo to win Super 100 title
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 Highlights: Surender’s Super 10 hands UP Yoddhas 48-32 win over Telugu Titans after Haryana Steelers beats Bengaluru Bulls 38-32
- IND vs SA Dream11 prediction, 1st T20I: Playing XI info, squads, fantasy team for India vs South Africa match
- IND vs SA, 1st T20I: A test of depth as India, South Africa kick off World Cup journey
- IPL Auction: Is it time to switch to the draft system?