After a year-long delay because of the coronavirus pandemic, the Tokyo Olympics gets underway from Friday. India is sending its largest ever contingent to the Olympic Games. 120 athletes (67 men, 53 women) will be participating in Tokyo this summer.
Here are all fixtures, timings of events involving Indian athletes on August 2 so that you can stay up to speed!
India August 2
Athletics - Women’s 200m – Dutee Chand – 7:24 am
Women’s discus throw final – Kamalpreet Kaur – 4:30 pm
Hockey – women’s QF – india vs Australia – 8:30 am
Equestrian - Fouaad Mirza - 2nd inspection - 6:00 am, Show jumping -- 1:30 pm, Individual Eventing Medal Event -- 5:15 pm
Shooting – Men’s 50m rifle three positions – Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar, Sanjeev Rajput – 8:00 am
All timings are in IST
- India vs Pakistan LIVE Score, Asia Cup Super 4 Reserve Day: Colombo rain continues; where to watch match?
- ODI World Cup 2023: Neesham keen to give ‘one last crack’ after 2019 heartbreak
- Indian sports news wrap, September 11
- India vs Pakistan LIVE Reserve Day weather updates, Asia Cup Super 4: Rain continues in Colombo; IND to resume at 147/2 in 24.1 overs at 3pm
- Rohit, Gill partnership shows India’s PowerPlay woes seem to have turned a corner just ahead of the World Cup