India will begin Day 12 of Tokyo Paralympics with the qualification round of Mixed 50m Rifle Prone SH1 event where Sidhartha Babu and Deepak will compete alongside Avani Lekhara, who has already grabbed two medals at the Games.
The focus will then shift to badminton, where Suhas Yathiraj and Krishna Nagar will play in the men's singles SL4 and SH6 finals. Tarun Dhillon and Pramod Bhagat/ Palak Kohli will compete in the bronze medal match of men's singles SL4 and mixed doubles SL3-SU5 respectively to end India's campaign.
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Bumrah released from squad; KL Rahul ruled out due to injury