The Indian team won four golds at the Bridge Federation of Asia and Middle-East Championships (BFAME) at Lahore, Pakistan.
With this win they qualify for World Bridge Championship 2023 to be held in Marrakech, Morocco, later in August.
The open, women’s, mixed and senior teams dominated the field to finish first in their respective categories.
This event is scheduled every two years and is a selection event for the world championships.
India’s bridge team will be seen at the Asian Games, which is scheduled to take place in Hangzhou, China.
The team that won the golds are as follows-
Latest on Sportstar
- Ravi Dahiya pulls out of from Bishkek Ranking Series after injury during warmup
- Mbappe targets Ligue 1 scoring record with PSG next season
- Sanjivani Jadhav finishes second in women’s 10,000m at Portland Track Festival
- WTC Final 2023: Cameron Green hopes to bring in Rohit Sharma’s calmness in title clash
- McIlroy tied for lead at Memorial by making fewest mistakes