Puma India, part of the global sportswear giant, has signed 15 Olympic-bound Indian athletes and three para athletes for the upcoming national and international tournaments.
The move is part of the company's quest to "push boundaries and celebrate diversity in sports".
The brand has signed legendary boxer MC Mary Kom, sprinter Dutee Chand, boxer Pooja Rani, track and field athlete Tejinder Singh, shooter Manu Bhaker, swimmer Srihari Nataraj, hockey players Rupinder Pal Singh, Harmanpreet Singh, Mandeep Singh, Gurjant Singh, Savita Punia, Sushila Chanu, Navneet Kaur, Navjot Kaur, Vandana Katariya, Gurjit Kaur and Udita Duhan.
It has also tied up with para-athletes like shooter Avani Lekhara, table tennis champion Bhavina Patel and discus thrower Ekta Bhayan.
Abhishek Ganguly, managing director at Puma India & Southeast Asia, said, "As a brand, we strongly believe that being unique is a great strength and our unwavering commitment to inclusivity in sports is testament to this."
- U Mumba vs UP Yoddhas LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Mumba leads early vs UP
- EURO 2024 Draw LIVE Updates: Final groups for European Championship to be decided, live streaming info
- India loses 2-3 to Belgium in Women’s Junior Hockey World Cup
- Gujarat Giants 38-32 Telugu Titans Highlights, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Sonu shines with super-10 to help Giants beat Titans in season opener
- India goes down 3-4 against Germany in Women’s Junior World Cup