Indians had a day to forget at the ISSF Rifle/Pistol World Cup in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday.
In the second stage of the men's 25m Rapid Fire Pistol, Adarsh Singh finished with 576, after starting in the sixth relay. He was placed 25th.
Anish, who scored 286 in Stage 2, finished 19th with a total score of 577, the highest among Indians.
Jawanda completed the Qualification round with a score of 573. He had scored 281 in Stage 1, on Saturday, with 98, 96 and an 87. On the penultimate day of the World Cup, however, he scored 292 (96, 98 and 95) in Stage 2 to place 30th.
Oliver Geis (GER), Christian Reitz (GER), Li Yuehong (CHN), Leuris Pupo (CUB), Muhammad Khalil Akhtar (PAK), and Yao Zhaonan (CHN) qualified for the finals.
The last two finals, 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team and 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team, is scheduled for Monday.
- IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, players after retention day
- Manchester United vs Chelsea: Top five Premier League clashes
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out obstructing the field in second Test against New Zealand
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant looks to avenge AFC Cup loss against Odisha FC