The number of times India has whitewashed an opponent in a-three match T20 International bilateral series.
T20I series whitewashes by India
The number of occasions a team has whitewashed an opponent 3-0 in a three match T20I bilateral series. Pakistan, with five, has done it the most times.
Teams with most 3-0 series whitewashes in T20Is
Note: Two-time World T20 champions West Indies are the only side to lose by this margin on three occasions, followed by Australia, Bangladesh, Ireland and Sri Lanka with twice each. Interestingly for the Windies, all three 3-0 series losses have come since the last World T20 event in March-April 2016, when they won the title for a record second time.
The number of Indian batsmen who scored 50 or more in T20I cricket before the age of 23 years. Rohit Sharma has done it twice for India, while Rishabh Pant became the latest entrant on the list when he made his maiden fifty in the Chennai T20I match. He is now the second youngest Indian to do so.
Youngest Indians to score a 50 in T20I cricket
The number of times India has lost the third and final match of a T20I bilateral series. At Chennai against the West Indies, the side continued its unbeaten run for the ninth series.
Consecutive T20I wins for India in the third and final matches of bilateral series
Note: All figures above are updated as on November 20, 2018.
- Billie Jean King Cup: US tops defending champion Switzerland; Canada advances
- How can Afghanistan qualify for the semifinal of ODI World Cup 2023?
- Atletico Madrid extends contract of coach Diego Simeone to 2027
- New Zealand test cricketer Henry Nicholls to face ball tampering charge
- Europa League 2023: West Ham secures late win over Olympiakos, Marseille beats AEK