Tokyo Paralympics silver medallist Bhavina Patel won the women's singles Class 4 title at the Para National Table Tennis tournament held at Abhay Khel Prashal in Indore from April 27 to 30.
In an all-Gujarati final, World No. 7 Bhavina beat fellow Paralympian Sonalben Patel 3-1 to lift the trophy.
Shitalben Dorji won the Class 5 title with a 3-0 win over Vidya Begadia in the summit clash. Other winners in the women's section included Pragati Kesarvani (Class 8) and Baby Sahana (Class 9).
On the men's side, Sandeep Dangi (Class 1), Lakshya Gupta (Class 2), Shubham Wadhwani (Class 3), Trivendra Singh (Class 4), A Raj Arvindan (Class 5), Anshul Agarwal (Class 6), Sanjeev Mahammanwa (Class 7), Indra Kumar Dixit (Class 8), Dutt Prasad Chugh (Class 9) and Hitesh Dolwani (Class 10) emerged as the winners.
The event was
- IND A vs ENG A Women: Issy Wong’s heroics help England level series 1-1
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: Ruturaj, Rinku look to stabilise after Suryakumar dismissal; IND 79/3 (10); Streaming info
- Indian sports news wrap, December 1
- Mali beats Argentina 3-0 to finish third in FIFA U-17 World Cup 2023
- World No. 1 para archer Sheetal Devi aims for gold at Paris Paralympics