Ankita Raina in partnership with Mihaela Buzarnescu of Romania was beaten 6-3, 4-6, 10-5 by Lidziya Marozava and Andreea Mitu in the doubles pre-quarterfinals of the $235,238 WTA tennis tournament in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Sportstar Hangout E01: India men’s hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh on Olympic aspirations, his daughter Ruhanat and the drive to keep improving
- Al Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh Highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo scores and assists for Saudi Pro League side
- Russia says IOC rules for Russian athletes ‘discriminatory’
- Real Madrid boss Ancelotti expecting Vinicius to return in January
- Volleyball Club World Championship: Ahmedabad Defenders loses to reigning champion Sicoma Perugia, out of semis race