Milos Raonic (left) has a word with Stanislas Wawrinka after his win in five sets. Wawrinka came back into the contest remarkably well after dropping the first two sets. But Raonic broke him twice in the final set to seal the contest.
Sania Mirza (left) and Martina Hingis, the top seed in women's doubles, eased through to the quarterfinals with a 6-1, 6-3 win over Svetlana Kuznetsova and Roberta Vinci.
Andy Murray reacts after his 6-4, 6-4, 7-6 win over Bernard Tomic in the fourth round.
Ekaterina Makarova of Russia gets medical help in her tightly fought match against Johanna Konta. Makarova lost the third set 6-8 to bow out.
Johanna Konta is ecstatic after her victory against Ekaterina Makarova 4-6, 6-4, 8-6.
David Ferrer, the eighth seed, reacts after his straight-sets' victory over the 10th seed John Isner.
A tennis fan, Greg Alexander, attended the Australian Open with his face decorated with green paint.
Tomas Berdych cooks a barbecue and wears a hat with the Australian flag on it.
Victoria Azarenka cools with ice towels in her fourth round match against Barbora Strycova. She won in straights sets 6-2, 6-4.
Azarenka salutes in a unique manner after her win.
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organisation are not correct
- Treesa Jolly and Gayatri Gopi Chand - Double(s) delight for Indian badminton
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals