Follow the updates and results of day seven action of the Australian Open 2019.
- Unseeded Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova defeats fifth seed Sloane Stephens 6-7 (3/7), 6-3, 6-3. She will go on to face Kerber's conqueror Danielle Collins in the quarters.
- Federer is out! Tsitsipas clinches the fourth set to take the match 6-7(13-11), 7-6(7-3), 7-5, 7-6(7-5) - the biggest win of the 20-year-old's career and probably one of the best matches you'll this year.
That face speaks volumes
- The first break of the match goes to Tsitsipas, takes the third set 7-5! The defending champion Federer trails 2-1 in the Round-of-16 match...
- Federer and Tsitsipas are still locked in an epic contest. Neither's serve has been broken yet and the third set, too, could got into a tiebreaker as the score stands 5-5.
- Roberto Bautista Agut prevails in a five-setter against Marin Cilic. The Spaniard is through to the quarterfinals with a 6-7 (6-8), 6-3, 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 win.
- Tsitsipas fights back! The Greek levels proceedings by taking the second set 7-6 (7-3).
- Federer takes the first set 7-6(13-11) after being stretched by Stefanos Tsitsipas.
- Trivia: Roger Federer turned professional in July, 1998, one month before Tsitsipas was born(August 12, 1998).
- Nadal through to the quarters! Tomas Berdych fights back in the third set to force a tiebreaker, but Nadal wins it 7-4 to take the match 6-0, 6-1, 7-6(7-4).
- Frances Tiafoe beats 20th seed Grigor Dimitrov 7-5, 7-6(8-6), 6-7 (1-7), 7-5 in a thrilling round of 16 match at the Melbourne Arena.
- Rafael Nadal in top gear today! The Spaniard wins first set 6-0 in no time, and leads the second set 3-0 against Tomas Berdych.
- Danielle Rose Collins stuns second seed Angelique Kerber 6-0, 6-2 to enter the quarterfinals.
- Grigor Dimitrov and Frances Tiafoe refusing to concede an inch in the men's singles round of 16 match. Tiafoe takes the first set 7-5 and wins the second set tiebreaker 8-6 to take the set 7-6. However, Dimitrov comes back strongly to take the third set 7-6 by winning the tiebreaker 7-1.
- 15th seed Ashleigh Barty beats former Australian Open champion Maria Sharpova as she takes the deciding third set 6-4.
- Maria Sharapova wins the first set 6-4, but Ashleigh Barty fights back to take the second set 6-1 to force the match into the decider.
- Petra Kvitova soars into the quarterfinals with a straight set 6-2,6-1 win against Amanda Anisimova.
Day 7 Schedule
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Tamil Nadu beats Baroda; Mumbai, Saurashtra, Bengal win
- Indian sports news wrap, November 29
- Champions League 2023: Early qualification delights Atletico coach Simeone
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament