Novak Djokovic’s Serbia will continue its bid for a second Davis Cup title against Britain in the quarterfinals after Tuesday’s draw for the knockout phase in Malaga in November.
The 24-time Grand Slam champion helped Serbia progress through last week’s group stage, while Britain edged out France in a thrilling tie to set up the last-eight clash.
Reigning champion Canada, which went through despite the absences of Felix Auger-Aliassime and Denis Shapovalov, will face surprise package Finland.
The winners of that meeting will take on either the Czech Republic or Australia in the semi-finals.
Serbia or Britain will play Italy or the Netherlands for a place in the final.
Canada v Finland
Czech Republic v Australia
Italy v Netherlands
Serbia v Britain
- OFC vs MBSG: Mohun Bagan Super Giant starts AFC Cup campaign with a 4-0 rout over Odisha FC
- Marc Marquez among riders, personnel facing visa issues ahead of MotoGP Indian Grand Prix 2023
- Indian sports news wrap, September 19
- OFC 0-4 MBSG HIGHLIGHTS, AFC Cup: Dimitri scores brace as Mohun Bagan demolishes Odisha FC
- ISL 2023-24: Lot of talent in Indian football, but get big coaches, focus on youth programmes, says JFC striker Chima