The mixed doubles event will be back at the French Open after it was cancelled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, though it will return with a slimmed down draw, organisers said on Tuesday.
"The mixed doubles event, which was ... cancelled last year due to the health crisis, is back this year at Roland Garros," the French tennis federation (FFT) said.
"This competition will benefit from an adapted format with a 16-pair draw."
The mixed doubles usually features 32 pairs.
The French Open, which has been pushed back by a week from its scheduled start, will be held from May 30-June 13.
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles Round of 64, Mixed Doubles R-32 updates; Live action at 1:30pm
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Rohit, Kohli, Kuldeep return as India looks to cleansweep Australia; toss at 1 PM
- Asian Games 2023: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol women’s final, Manu Bhaker finishes fifth
- Shooting LIVE SCORE Asian Games 2023: Sift wins gold with WR, Ashi bronze in 50m rifle 3P; Esha wins 25m women’s pistol silver; India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold- Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol, Sift Kaur Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold with new world record; India beats Singapore 13-0 in hockey, tennis results