The Indian-Canadian team of Rohan Bopanna and Denis Shapovalov were knocked out of the Paris Masters by the Russian duo of Karen Khachanov and Andrey Rublev in the quarterfinal on Saturday.
Bopanna and Shapovalov put up a strong fight before slipping to a 5-7, 7-6, 8-10 loss to the all-Russian pairing. The duo served 10 aces, but also committed three double faults during the match.The Indo-Canadian also saved four out of seven break points and converted both the chances that came their way.
Khachanov and Rublev will face the Slovakian-Croatian combination of Filip Polasek and Ivan Dodig in the semifinal.
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?