The Indian-Canadian team of Rohan Bopanna and Denis Shapovalov were knocked out of the Paris Masters by the Russian duo of Karen Khachanov and Andrey Rublev in the quarterfinal on Saturday.
Bopanna and Shapovalov put up a strong fight before slipping to a 5-7, 7-6, 8-10 loss to the all-Russian pairing. The duo served 10 aces, but also committed three double faults during the match.The Indo-Canadian also saved four out of seven break points and converted both the chances that came their way.
Khachanov and Rublev will face the Slovakian-Croatian combination of Filip Polasek and Ivan Dodig in the semifinal.
Latest on Sportstar
- Fiorentina vs West Ham, LIVE streaming info: Predicted 11, form, when and where to watch UEFA Conference League final
- Maharashtra Premier League Auction 2023: Naushad Shaikh most expensive player at Rs 6 lakh
- Blindsided PGA Tour players want answers over merger with LIV Golf
- AFG vs SL: Rashid returns as Afghanistan bat in series decider
- Women’s Junior Asia Cup 2023: India aims to seal semifinal berth with win against Chinese Taipei