Two-time Grand Slam champion Victoria Azarenka pulled out of her Qatar Open semi-final match in Doha due to a back injury, organisers of the WTA 500 event said on Friday.
The eighth-seeded Belarusian was scheduled to face Garbine Muguruza, who received a walkover into Saturday's final.
Muguruza will meet the winner of the Friday's second semi-final between Czech Petra Kvitova and American Jessica Pegula.
Azarenka's injury casts doubt on her participation in next week's Dubai Tennis Championships.
- WPL 2024 Live Score, UPW vs GG: Giants 138/5 (19); Ecclestone picks three; Gardner, Litchfield fall in same over
- PKL Final Live Score: Mohit Goyat helps Puneri Paltan inflict crucial all-out on Haryana Steelers
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC LIVE, MBSG 1-0 JFC, ISL 10: Petratos goal keeps Mariners ahead in second-half
- WPL 2024: Defending champion MI gets Harmanpreet boost ahead of RCB clash
- World Athletics Indoor C’chips 2024: Lyles leads big names into semifinals, Mitton wins shot put