Defending champion Carlos Alcaraz will take on 26th seed Daniel Evans in the third-round match of the US Open 2023 on Saturday.
The match is scheduled to start from 9:30 PM IST at the Arthur Ashe Stadium.
US Open: When and where to watch?
The world number one is coming into this game with a straight three sets win over Lloyd Harris in the round two that took him two hours and 28 minutes.
The number one seed earlier got through his first-round match after Dominik Koepfler had to retire during the match.
The 33-year-old Brit defeated Botic van De Zandschulp 1-6, 6-1, 6-3, 6-3 in the second-round match in two hours and 41 minutes.
Played - 2 | Alcaraz - 2 | Evans - 0
Alcaraz, 20, has played Evans twice in his career and has a 100 percent win record against the world number 28. The last time they met was in the Barcelona Open semifinals where the American won the game 6-2, 6-2.
- Full list of highest T20I totals successfully chased against India: Australia sets new record in Guwahati
- IND vs AUS: Deepak Chahar added to India’s squad for T20I series against Australia
- PCB waives off 50 per cent match fee fine imposed on Azam Khan for displaying Palestine flag
- IND vs AUS: Maxwell concedes 30 runs off last over as India scores mammoth 222 against Australia in 3rd T20I
- Ruturaj Gaikwad smashes maiden international century; becomes first Indian to score T20I hundred against Australia