Wildcard Karman Kaur Thandi came back from a set down to knock out eighth seed Chloe Paquet of France in the first round of the WTA Chennai Open here on Monday.
Karman beat Paquet 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in a 2hr 35min match to progress to the next round.
- WATCH: Ruturaj Gaikwad hit 7 sixes in one over against Uttar Pradesh in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Cincinnati midfielder Acosta named MLS Most Valuable Player
- Indian sports news wrap, November 28
- FIBA holds draw for final four Olympic men’s basketball qualifying events
- Premier League 2023-24: Wolves manager O’Neil losing faith in VAR