After being re-elected as president of FIFA until 2027, Gianni Infantino asks journalists why some of them are “so mean” and insists that world football’s governing body “is about football and not about money”.
Both Infantino and FIFA have faced criticism over their defence of Qatar’s hosting of last year’s World Cup, especially in light of the Gulf state’s treatment of migrant workers, women and the LGBTQ community.
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland
- Asian Games 2023: Indian debutants to watch out for at Hangzhou