Vita Dani was a part of a panel discussion titled ‘Balancing on and off field success in sports leagues’ at Sportstar’s first-ever National Sports Conclave in New Delhi.
As co-owner Chennaiyin FC and chairperson, Ultimate Table Tennis, she threw light on the challenges of running a domestic league in two different sports. “I think they operate at two different scales (UTT and CFC). We at UTT have tried to keep our costs very low. We had the lowest operating model in any league. As far as football goes, the scale is much larger. I am not trying to compare, but the talent we have been able to grow and the sport is phenomenal,” Dani said.
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: Ruturaj, Rinku look to stabilise after Suryakumar dismissal; IND 93/3 (12); Streaming info
- Premier League: Postecoglou’s bravery makes football better, says Guardiola
- IND A vs ENG A Women: Issy Wong’s heroics help England level series 1-1
- Indian sports news wrap, December 1
- Mali beats Argentina 3-0 to finish third in FIFA U-17 World Cup 2023