Daley Blind, who was diagnosed with inflammation of the heart muscle when he suffered from dizziness in Ajax's Champions League loss to Valencia in December, said he is on the verge of making a comeback. The former Manchester United defender had collapsed on the pitch but still managed to finish the game. Speaking for the first time after his diagnosis, Blind reiterated that he is doing everything possible to make a comeback at the earliest.
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 30 - LIVE - Sarabjot, Divya in 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team gold medal match; IND stands 4th with 33 medals
- Asian Games 2023, September 30, Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Sarabjot, Divya gold medal match now; Sreeshankar, Aldrin, Yarraji among athletes to qualify for final
- East Bengal vs Hyderabad FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- Athletics, Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score September 30: Barman 2nd in women’s heptathlon; Sreeshankar, Aldrin reach long jump final; Yarraji through to 100m hurdles final - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Lionel Messi’s Inter Miami fans upset with season ticket price hike