India allrounder Shreyanka Patil created history in Women’s Caribbean Premier League as she became the first-ever bowler to claim a four-wicket haul at the Kensington Oval in Barbados.
Shreyanka’s effort went in vain as Barbados Royals managed to scrape through against Guyana Amazon Warriors. The 21-year old scalped the wickets of Rashada Williams, Hayley Matthews, Aaliyah Alleyne and Chedean Nation.
But the Warriors reached the 147-run target with three wickets in hand, thanks to Erin Burns’ clinical performance with both bat and ball. She managed to register 2/32 in her four over quota and went on to help her side win with a an unbeaten 41-ball 53.
Amazon Warriors next takes on Trinbago Knight Riders at the Port of Spain on Wednesday.
- Las Vegas Grand Prix: Russell fastest in final practice session
- NBA roundup: De’Aaron Fox pushes Kings past Spurs
- Historic Macau Grand Prix returns to Las Vegas of the east
- Doping watchdog fines Asian Olympic body over North Korean flag
- IND vs AUS World Cup 2023 final pitch report: Narendra Modi Stadium overall stats in ODIs, scores, conditions