The 2021 World Badminton Championship has been moved from August to the end of the year.
The Badminton World Federation and host Spanish Badminton Association confirmed the new dates, November 29 to December 5, on Friday. The championship is scheduled at the Carolina Marin Stadium, at Huelva, the native city of the three-time World women’s singles champion.
The postponement of the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympic Games to 2021, in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, forced the BWF to change dates for the World Championship.
The remainder of the BWF tournament calendar for 2021 will be announced soon.
- India vs England Live Score updates, 4th Test Day 1: ENG 138/5; Root, Foakes rebuild innings vs IND
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, 2023-24 Quarterfinal updates: Bhargav Bhatt picks 3 vs Mumbai ; Ajith Ram removes Pujara for 2
- Lalla Meryem Cup: Diksha, Pranavi in top five after first round in Morocco
- WL 2024: From Baroda cricket to Women’s Premier League via Goa, Tarannum Pathan on course to living late father’s dream
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Ashwin becomes first Indian bowler to pick 100 wickets against England