Polish Open winner, Rituparna Das failed to reach her second final in two weeks after her fight ended with a three-game loss against Denmark’s Natalia Koch Rohde at the USD 17,500 Prague Open International Challenge, here today.
The young shuttler from West Bengal bounced back from a game down but could not go the distance in the end as she lost 12-21 21-14 14-21 to Natalia in the women’s singles clash that lasted 42 minutes.
Ripuparna had hogged the limelight at the 78th ATS Senior National Badminton championship when she reached the finals before losing to two-time World championship bronze medallist PV Sindhu.
- East Bengal vs Chennaiyin FC LIVE score, EBFC 0-0 CFC, ISL 2023-24: Chennai on the front foot looking for the opener
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Live Updates, WPL 2024: Kapp jolts UPW early, removes top order
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 Playoffs, PKL 10 LIVE Score: DD 0-0 PP, Ashu’s Dabang Delhi takes on Sachin’s Patna Pirates in Eliminator 1 before Gujarat Giants lock horns with Haryana Steelers
- Indian sports wrap, February 26
- Maiden First-Class ton after 110 overs of keeping: Hardik Tamore’s grit takes Mumbai to safety in Ranji quarters