Norwich City defeated Aston Villa 2-1 on Sunday to seal the English Championship title as Derby County qualified for the play-offs with a 3-1 win against West Bromwich Albion.
Norwich and Sheffield United, who drew 2-2 against Stoke, had already secured automatic promotion to the Premier League before the final round of fixtures.
Derby joined Leeds, West Brom and Aston Villa in the play-offs that will decide which of those four teams clinches the third and final promotion place.
Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds, which finished third, will play Frank Lampard's Derby in the play-offs, with West Brom facing local rival Aston Villa.
Goals from Teemu Pukki and Mario Vrancic gave Norwich all three points at Villa Park. It finished the season with 94 points from its 46 games and return to the Premier League for the first time since 2015/16.
The relegated sides are Rotherham, Bolton and Ipswich.
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- San Diego Open: Vekic, Yastremska advance to second round