Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has downplayed speculation that Mohamed Salah could move to Saudi Arabia.
Sections of the British media reported Thursday that Al-Ittihad wanted to buy the 31-year-old Salah, who has two years left on his deal at Liverpool.
“There’s nothing to talk about from our point of view,” Klopp said Friday. “Mo Salah is a Liverpool player. Obviously for the things we do, essential.
“There’s nothing there. If there would be something, the answer would be ‘no.’”
Salah’s agent, Ramy Abbas Issa, has said this month the Egypt forward was committed to Liverpool.
- Davis Cup: Sinner has last laugh vs Djokovic, beats him twice to send Italy to the final
- Mohammed Shami, the good samaritan - shares video after helping road accident victim in Nainital
- Squash’s Olympic dream: Indian players eye glory in Los Angeles 2028 after Asian Games triumph
- Toto Wolff fed up with explanations for Mercedes’ poor performance
- ISL 2023-24 points table LIVE: Kerala Blasters at the top, Indian Super League standings in Round 6