Ramkumar Ramanathan will spearhead the Indian challenge against Denmark in the Davis Cup tennis World Group play-off tie to be played on the grass courts of the Gymkhana Club on March 4 and 5.
The selection committee under the chairmanship of Nandan Bal chose the team on expected lines, with Prajnesh Gunneswaran and Yuki Bhambri as the other singles players.
The Asian Games gold medallists Rohan Bopanna and Divij Sharan will form the doubles team for the tie. It was announced that the team would assemble on February 23 to prepare well for the tie.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: HAR 78/3 in 144-run chase vs KAR; Punjab records big win; MP 30/4 vs Tamil Nadu
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: Punjab thrashes Nagaland to record biggest win in Indian List A cricket
- Girona not title race level, should enjoy ‘historic’ La Liga form, says coach Michel