Ball boys dry the court after a spell of rain at the Australian Open.
Spectators bring out their umbrellas to stay dry during a spell of rain at the Australian Open.
Daria Gavrilova reads a piece of paper during her match against Kristina Mladenovic. She prevailed 11-9 in the third set to take a thrilling win over her opponent.
Serena Williams and Daria Kasatkina have a chat after their third round match. Serena won 6-1, 6-1 in 44 minutes.
Novak Djokovic puts on a shirt during his match against Andreas Seppi. He won 6-1, 7-5, 7-6.
Nick Kyrgios is about to throw his racquet in frustration during his match against Tomas Berdych. Berdych prevailed in four sets to move into the fourth round.
Boris Becker, coach of Novak Djokovic, watches Djokovic's match against Andreas Seppi.
Victor Troicky at the Melbourne Aquarium for a promotional event.
Anna-Lena Friedsam of Germany receives medical attention during her match against Roberta Vinci. Friedsam won, and moved into the fourth round.
Belinda Bencic is close to bashing a ball in frustration in her 4-6, 6-2, 6-4 win over Kateryna Bondarenko in the third round.
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland
- Asian Games 2023: Indian debutants to watch out for at Hangzhou