Rohan Bopanna and Rutuja Bhosale won gold in the Mixed Doubles after winning the third set tie-breaker against Chinese Taipei to secure India’s second medal in tennis after Ramkumar Ramanathan and Saketh Myneni’s silver in Men’s Doubles.
LIVE | Medals tally - October 1
The Indian men’s team beat Pakistan men’s squash team event to give India its 10th gold in this Asian Games.
Sarabjot Singh and Divya Thadigol topped the qualification in the 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team but settled for a silver in the final, going down 14-16 to China.
In the men’s 10000m, Kartik Kumar and Gulveer Singh won silver and bronze, respectively.
Here are the medal standings:
|1||People's Republic of China||114||68||34||216|
|3||Republic of Korea||27||29||53||109|
|8||Hong Kong (China)||5||15||18||38|
- Satwik-Chirag, China Masters Final: Preview, head-to-head record, live streaming info
- India vs Australia 2nd T20I: IND vs AUS Predicted playing XI; Dream11 prediction
- Indian Super League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading ISL goalscorers after matchday seven
- Grand opening ceremony in Ayodhya to mark the start of the NTPC Senior National Archery Championship
- India vs Australia Live Streaming Info: When and where to watch IND vs AUS 2nd T20I Live? All you need to know