India’s Abdulla Aboobacker finished sixth in men’s triple jump at the Florence Diamond League on Friday.
Aboobacker recorded 16.37m in his second attempt while Andy Diaz Hernandez of Cuba topped the charts as he extended his personal best with a first round effort of 17.75m.
Aboobacker, the Commonwealth Games triple jump silver medallist from Kerala, produced a season-best 16.80m as he won the bronze at the Montreuil International Meeting, a World Athletics Continental Tour-Silver event, in Montreuil earlier this week.
More to follow...
- Asian Games 2023: Why did India qualify for semifinal after IND-W vs MAS-W quarterfinal was abandoned?
- Kerala Blasters, Vukomanovic looking to overcome consequences of Bengaluru FC ‘walkout’
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE updates, score from September 21: India women’s cricket team enters semifinal, sailing events in progress
- Which sports have been newly included in Asian Games 2023?
- Raducanu targets comeback next season after injury-hit 2023