Goals from Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, Giovanni Di Lorenzo and Gianluca Gaetano earned champion Napoli a 3-1 home win against 10-man Inter Milan in Serie A on Sunday.
Napoli has now beaten all 19 Serie A teams in a single season for the first time, while Inter sits in third place with 66 points, a point clear of Lazio, which plays Udinese later on Sunday.
The visitors’ task became more difficult when Roberto Gagliardini was sent off after receiving a second booking four minutes before the interval for a late challenge on Anguissa.
Anguissa opened the scoring in the 67th minute when he received the ball unmarked inside the box, turned and volleyed into the far bottom corner of the net.
Romelu Lukaku equalised with a precise tap-in from six yards out in the 82nd minute. However, Napoli captain Di Lorenzo expertly curled a superbly placed shot into the far top corner from outside the box three minutes later.
Gaetano then scored the third for the hosts four minutes into stoppage time as he faced Inter keeper Andre Onana in a one-on-one and finished calmly.
Latest on Sportstar
- Norway Chess: Gukesh holds Carlsen, moves to career-high live rating
- Indian sports news wrap, June 4
- Formula 1: Verstappen wins Spanish GP to continue Red Bull sweep
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: When and where to watch Benzema’s last game; Streaming Info; Predicted XI
- WTC Final 2023: Cameron Green hopes to bring in Rohit Sharma’s calmness in title clash