Paul Pogba back in training for Juventus
A spokesperson for Juventus told that Pogba did some of his work on the training field on Sunday and Monday, but did not give an indication as to when he might return to action.
Published : Sep 05, 2022 18:03 IST , Rome
Paul Pogba is back training for his team Juventus as he recovers from his knee injury, the Serie A club confirmed to AFP on Monday.
A spokesperson for Juve told AFP that France midfielder Pogba did some of his work on the training field on Sunday and Monday, but did not give an indication as to when he might return to action.
Pogba chose not to have surgery on the meniscus in his right knee, which he injured while training for Juve in July, in a bid to make the World Cup with his country this winter.
The former Manchester United player is expected back in action this month but will miss his team’s Champions League trip to Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday and their home fixture with Benfica the follow week.
- FIH Pro League: India edges Netherlands in penalty shootout after 2-2 draw
- China’s Pan sets 100 metres freestyle world record at World Championships
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Karnataka on course for big win vs Tamil Nadu despite Ajith Ram fifer on Day 3
- Pliskova tastes victory again with Transylvania title
- Australia continues dominance in ICC events, beats India by 79 runs in U-19 World Cup final