Michel Vorm's Tottenham contract has been extended through to 2019, the Premier League club has confirmed.
Vorm's Spurs deal was due to expire in June, but the club has taken up an option to give the goalkeeper another year.
READ: Alli not ruling out a move away from Tottenham
The Netherlands international plays a backup role to club captain Hugo Lloris, starting a single Premier League game in 2017-18.
Vorm did, however, make seven starts as Spurs progressed through to the semi-finals of the FA Cup, losing 2-1 to Manchester United. Vorm has made 43 appearances since joining Spurs from Swansea City in 2014.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 1: Australia 22/1 (10 overs); Warner, Labuschagne build slow stand
- Padel should be a big hit in days to come: P Gopichand
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Laxita clinches women’s 1500m gold; Mehdi bags men’s 1500m bronze
- Three times the cheer: How Gokulam Kerala made Indian Women’s League its own
- Di Maria quits Juventus after one season