Former cricketers Ajit Agarkar and S. Badrinath would be seen in action in the Mumbai leg of the 19th Mercedes Trophy golf tournament beginning on Wednesday.
The Mumbai qualifiers will culminate on January 25.
Three hundred city golfers are expected to compete for the six available national finals qualification spots in the three-day event being played at the Bombay Presidency Golf Club in suburban Chembur, said a media release.
The six winners from the Mumbai leg will make it to the national finals in Pune scheduled between March 27-29.
The first two legs of qualification in Pune and Bengaluru saw eight spots booked for the National Finals and post the third Mumbai leg, 27 more spots will be up for grabs in the remaining qualification legs.
The format of play will be Double Peoria, the release stated.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN 338 all out, leads by 155; Yash Thakur removes Manish Pandey
- IND vs ENG: Shoaib Bashir becomes second youngest overseas bowler to pick five wickets in India
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: IND 307 all out; England leads by 46 runs
- NBA roundup: Celtics tops Knicks for 8th straight win
- WPL 2024: Revamped Gujarat Giants faces uphill task against buoyant Mumbai Indians